Best of Youtube: Funny Football Fans
Posted Jan. 28 at 02:46 AM
This is a really weird week to write a column. There was no football last weekend, one over-hyped game coming on Sunday, and then ... nothing. No, the paid millionaire vacation known as the Pro Bowl certainly doesn’t count. After the Super Bowl, that’s it for the NFL.
So, instead of thinking of my own amusing topic, I went and found lots of them on Youtube. You might have seen these clips before, but there’s a good chance you haven’t. They’re worth watching again, anyway. Warning: Foul language and hurt feelings are in abundance here. Enjoy:
* Angry Eagles Fan - I think this guy is in a dorm or something. He sounds upset and defeated at the same time. I like the way he argues with the TV.
* Angry Cowboys Fan - This guy is pretty angry. You don’t really see him, but you can definitely hear him.
* Happy Bears Fan I just didn’t expect this guy to make that sound. If you sound like this at home, make sure nobody is recording you.
* Fantasy football song - I’ve seen it a few times, and I still can’t figure out if I love it or hate it.
* Fantasy football - These guys are pretty funny. Unfortunately, you might see something of yourself in them.
* Dan Patrick - Amusing fantasy-related video.
* Random Patriots-related links - I can’t explain why these make me laugh, but they do.
And finally, here’s something to get you ready for the Super Bowl…with Tecmo Super Bowl. Enjoy the game Sunday.
Feel free to relive your Tecmo Super Bowl memories below. You can also reach Michael Murillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add a Comment
Already a registered user? Please sign in to add comments.
To add comments, you must become a registered user of our site. To register, please click here.